- Structures and Vehicles reduced to 0 HP are wrecked, and all within suffer d6 damage.
- Weapons unsuitable for causing structural damage have their attack impaired.
- HP is restored by minor repairs, but wrecked vehicles and structures require lengthy Specialist repair.
- Colliding vehicles both take d6 damage. If there is a major weight difference, the damage is enhanced
- Vehicles take no damage for running over soft targets like people.
5 HP, 2 Armor, 16 STR, swallow (d12, blast), constrict (d12+d12 against ships)
- Immune to cold and fire attacks
12 HP, Armor 3, Main gun battery (d10, blast).
15 HP, Armor 3
1 HP, bite (d6)
- Immune to fire and mundane weapons
5 HP, 1 Armor, 6 STR, claws (1d4), Charming song
- Charming Song: Anyone who hears the song of a group of harpies must save versus CHA or be charmed.
- Charmed victims do whatever it takes to move towards the harpies, defend them, and obey all commands (if understood).
- A character who saves is unaffected for the rest of the encounter.
- Killing the harpies breaks the charm.
1 HP, sabers (d6) or pistols (d6)
- Fleet of 15 boats: 10 HP, 3 Armor, heavy gun (d12, stationary)
5 HP, STR 6, dagger (d6) Sunglasses of Djinn Summoning (Djinn appears or disappears when you clean them)
6 HP, 1 Armor, 17 CHA, d12 giant fist, magic
- Immune to mundane weapons
- Whirlwind (1-in-4 chance of reverting): d10 damage to all in path, swept aside on Critical Damage
- Gaseous form: invisibility illusions create food and drink: once a day for a detachment of humans and mounts conjure metallic objects. iron lasts one round, gold lasts 1 day.
- Conjure permanent soft or wooden objects
13 HP, 3 Armor, 15 STR, Ram (treat as vehicle collision).
10 HP, 2 Armor, cold touch (d12)
- Immune to mundane weapons, poison, cold, lightning, necrotic, charm, fear, paralysis
- Rejuvenation: If it has a phylactery, a destroyed lich gains a new body in 1d8 days, regaining all its hit points and becoming active again. The new body appears within 5 feet of the phylactery.
- Disintegrate: d20 damage to a non magical-creatures or objects nearby.
- Animate Dead: Create 1d6 skeletons or zombies from dead bodies (d6 HP). They mostly follow your orders until destroyed or dispelled.
- Cloudkill: A cloud of poisonous vapors appears where you cast it and moves slowly away from the caster (unless affected by wind). d20 STR damage to any creature caught in the cloud.
- Dimension Door: You instantly transfer the target from its current location to anywhere in sight.
- Thunderwave: Objects and creatures around you take d12 blast damage and are pushed away if unsecured. Loud noise audible from a distance.