- Converted from the original work by Skerples. Get it for free or buy the print edition!
- Based on the original conversion notes by SageDeMage.
2 HP, 8 STR, 10 DEX, 6 WIL, Claw (1d6)
- If one is released, the others awaken
- Half damage from piercing and slashing, twice as much from bludgeoning
- Immune to morale-based WIL rolls
3 HP, 6 STR, 14 DEX, 10 WIL, Claw (1d4, attached for Strangle), Strangle (1d8)
- First attack is Enhanced
- Inflicts Mummy Rot if cloth used as bandages or murky water drank
- Mummy Rot has an X-in-6 chance of transforming a hand into a Mummy Claw each rest, where X is the number of rests that occur. 1d6 STR damage if there are no applicable hands. Magical healing removes Mummy Rot at the cost of the healing.
4 HP, 14 STR, 8 DEX, 12 WIL, Greataxe (1d10)
- Thumping at door and angry
- If he witnesses a player pleading for mercy, he violently shakes and bursts from indecision
5 HP, 1 Armor, 6 STR, 12 DEX, 8 WIL, Slam (1d6)
- As soon as the coffin is opened, the Black Pudding launches itself onto the opener. They may save DEX if they were careful in opening it in order to avoid.
- While attached to someone’s body, they can restrain the body and control any limbs the pudding can reach
- If separated, will scurry off
10 HP, 3 Armor, 16 STR, 11 DEX, 15 WIL, Shield Draw (1d6, shield can be sundered for -1d12 damage once per shield), Leap and Slam (1d4, forces prone, next attack Enhanced unless players use action to get up and avoid damage), Twin Slash (1d8+1d8, two targets)
- Turns slowly
- Will switch targets if player is being evasive
- Does actions in order, unless it still has a shield, in which case it skips Shield Draw
~ HP, 0 STR, 3 DEX, 2 WIL, Slam (1d4)
- Extremely slow
- Cannot die
8 HP, 3 Armor, 9 STR, 16 DEX, 18 WIL, Kiss (Save WIL or die, must be a willing target)
- Will flee combat
- Can teleport short distances
- Will attempt to isolate someone for kiss
1 HP, 6 STR, 12 DEX, 9 WIL, Something random and preferably weird (1d6)
- Always too many
- If over 10 in a room, they act as a detachment with equivalent HP to their number.
- Will crown a player Goblin King
- Can speak few Common words: ‘me’, ‘want’, ‘ow’ (equivalent of ‘bad’), ‘oooh’ (equivalent of ‘valuable’), disgusting’ (they learned this from Xiximanter, and always all giggle profusely when hearing it)
16 HP, 2 Armor, 8 STR, 15 DEX, 16 WIL, fangs (1d6)
- ALL THE SPELLS
- Sees illusions, thinks its amusing to pretend it’s there
- Can optionally ignore spells, might be curious to its effects, however, in which case he doesn’t. He can reflect spells at will.
- Cannot die