How do you increase or decrease the difficulty and outcome of a save without advantage or disadvantage?
- Yes, monsters use the exact same combat rules as PCs, with the exception of rolling on the Scars Table at 0 HP.
When a Fatigue occupies an inventory slot, that slot cannot be used for items, equipment, spellbooks, etc. When the Fatigue is cleared, the inventory slot is once more available.
What happens when there are no more empty slots, and Fatigue is applied to a slot that includes an item?
The player must drop an item to accommodate the Fatigue.
A standard combat scenario would work like this:
- PCs make a DEX save. Those who successfully pass go before the enemies (collectively one “side”). They go in whatever order they wish; the results however are simultaneous.
- All enemies go, in whatever order the Warden chooses; the results are simultaneous.
- All PCs (including those that failed the original DEX save) get to go in whatever order they wish. The results however are simultaneous.
- All enemies get to go in whatever order the Warden chooses; the results however are simultaneous.
- All PCs get to go, as per round 2.
- All enemies get to go, as per round 2.
And so on.