- Based on the Feast by Chris Bissette.
- Conversion by Pat Eyler
- Creature and NPC stats are listed in the location where they appear.
Encounters in the Hex Crawl
1) Truffle Hunter
- Truffle Hunter - 3 HP, 9 STR, 10 DEX, 10 WIL, dagger (d6)
- Truffle Dog - 3 HP, 7 STR, 12 DEX, 8 WIL, bite (d6)
4) Fat Brown Bear
- 6 HP, 14 STR, 12 DEX, 6 WIL, claws (d6+d6), bite (d8)
5) Cloud of Spores
- WIL Save or incapacitated for 1d4 hours.
6) Three Mercenaries
- 4 HP, 2 Armor, 9 STR, 12 DEX, 11 WIL, Sword (d8)
- 3 HP, 2 Armor, 10 STR, 11, DEX, 12 WIL, Sword (d8)
- 0 HP, 7 STR, 10 DEX, 9 WIL - Bound.
7) The Ground Ripples
- WIL save or remain in a spiritual ecstasy at this location until the end of the next watch.
1: The Loggers
- 0 HP, 2 STR, 10 DEX, 11 WIL
2: The Mushroom Ring
The Mushroom Circle
- WIL save or time works differently for you, age 1d12 years when you leave the circle.
- WIL save or hallucinate for 1d3 hours
8 HP, 8 STR, 10 DEX, 12 WIL
Carries three spell books:
- Drain Swiftness: When the victim tries to move faster than normal, the caster gains that movement instead.
- Sign of False Vitality: Makes a corpse seem as if it’s still barely alive.
- Vacant Flesh: The caster’s spirit steps out of its body but must return within 1d6 rounds or be forever lost. The spirit can make themselves heard and manipulate small items.
The Delve (Encounters)
1) Another Group
- 7 HP, 2 Armor, 14 STR, 10 DEX, 8 WIL, longsword (d10) studded leather armor, shield, long pole
- 6 HP, 8 STR, 12 DEX, 12 WIL, staff (d6) 3 spell books: Sleep, Mirror Image, Web
- 6 HP, 1 Armor, 9 STR, 14 DEX, 9 WIL, halberd (d10) leather armor, iron spikes, spell book: knock
3) Grasping Roots
- DEX save or be caught up in grasping roots and pulled into the earth. Roots can be attacked to free a trapped victim, the roots and the victim take diminished damage. Roots have 12 STR.
- 6 HP, 1 Armor, 4 STR, 6 DEX, 9 WIL, dagger (d6) leather armor, 2 daggers
5) Fungus Coated Black Slime
- 5 HP, 12 STR, 6 DEX, 3 WIL, acidic touch (d10+d8) Acid will corrode metal, eating through chain mail in 1d4 rounds. Metal weapons striking the slime will may be damaged, doing diminished damage afterward. Critical Damage: the fungus spreads to the victim, doing a point of STR damage each round until amputated or burnt off.
6) Fine Spores
- Make a WIL save or see through one another’s eyes for 1d3 turns.
2) The Teeth of Pahloun Efgaddu
Jagged shards of flint stud the walls and floor
- The first character to descend into the room must make a DEX save or fall onto the flint shards for enhanced damage.
- Characters moving through the room must make a DEX save or take diminished damage.
3) The Mouth of Pahloun Efgaddu
- Make a DEX save or slide down the funnel
Ring of Lightning Bolts
- Creates a bolt of lightning, three charges
4) The Charnel Pit
Pile of Bones
- Make a DEX save or slip beneath the bones.
- 4 HP, 2 Armor 9 STR, 10 DEX, 8 WIL, dagger (d6) leather armor, shield
6) The Baptismal
Pool of clear water
- Make a WIL save or gain an overwhelming desire to complete the ritual in 7
7) The Ritual Chamber
Fungus covered skeleton
- Make a WIL save or be paralyzed d12 minutes
Dust of disappearance
- Sprinkled over a person, they become invisible for d4 turns or until they attack a target. One use.
- Make a STR save to escape the vines.