Dwellers of the Underground
- Darkvision: Perfect vision in low-light, somewhat blinded by bright lights.
- Rocksniff: You always know the location of nearby jewels and minerals.
- Earthhardy: You are tougher than sun-dwellers, often recovering from injuries or poison thought to be lethal.
- Magic-Sense: You can tell when arcane energies are at work, and where.
- Third Eye: You cannot be fooled by magical illusions, save those created by one of your own.
- Fae Cunning: Whether by the reputation of your people or some ancient ways other-kind cannot lie to you.
- Easily Missed: Enemies tend to ignore you, going for the bigger targets first or ignoring you altogether.
- Quicksilver: Escaping sudden capture or a killing blow is like second nature to you. Sneaking comes naturally, too.
- Second Breakfast: You have to eat a lot, at least 5 times a day. Fortunately you can consume nearly anything if you have to.
- Blood Brothers: Being surrounded by at least two other trusted warriors bolsters your battle sense, and you always go first.