- The original is free, so grab a copy!
- The Sea Shrine’s dedication as a place of divine power gives enhanced and/or boosted abilities to divine powers players may wield. Turgies’ and his minions’ attacks are impaired here.
4 HP, 12 STR, 14 DEX, 14 WIL, spiny hand (d8+d8)
- Immune to attacks by undead with less than 8 STR, and immune to non-magical and non-silvered weapons
- Any target in the water within 20 feet of the Nakki takes d6 damage if the Nakki attacks.
- Can summon 2d6 Giant Crabs outdoors
6 HP, 2 Armor, 16 STR, 8 DEX, 4 WIL, claw (d10+d10)
- These are holy beasts (and thus can damage undead), but could be influenced by diabolic powers.
- Critical Damage: crab-like carapace begins to form on a limb
4 HP, 2 Armor, 8 DEX, 8 WIL, sword (d8)
- Heleg (in area F3) has the sword Tooth Breaker, which does d10 damage.
3 HP, 8 STR, 8 DEX, 12 WIL
- Can heal minor wounds (recover 1 STR).
8 HP, 3 Armor, 18 STR, 14 DEX, 14 WIL, longsword (d10)
- Can cast the following spells (all listed in SRD) without a spellbook:
- Mirror Image
- Can manifest the following additional magical effects:
- Can minorly manipulate flames and fire
- Can turn into a crow
2 HP, 1 Armor, 13 STR, 8 DEX, 4 WIL, sword (d8)
- immune to non-magical and non-silvered weapons
- obedient to Turgies, and if Turgies dies they all crumble to dust.
0 HP, 4 STR
- very scared of the strangers (the PCs)
- Currently damaged but can be healed.
- Upon drinking from the horn, the drinker has a prophetic vision and after a night’s rest recovers d10 lost STR.
- the first two strikes per day causes the opponent’s lungs to fill with sea water. They take d4 damage immediately, and must make a STR save or spend d4 rounds of combat coughing up the water.
- Gives 2 armor