- Converted from the original work by Nate Treme.
- Conversion by bilingo.
7 HP, 2 Armor 13 STR, 4 DEX, 3 WIL, bite (d10)
- Ornery zombie turtle used to being treated like a king.
- On max damage breaks bone
4 HP, 10 STR, 10 DEX, 6 WIL, bite (1d6)
- Undead pig with batwings Frankensteined to its back
- They can fly
5 HP, 12 STR, 10 DEX, 8 WIL, bite and stab (d6+d8)
- Humanoid Coyotes, quick and wily. They love games and rarely back down from a dare.
6 HP, 1 Armor, 11 STR, 7 DEX, 6 WIL, bite (d8)
- max damage goes directly to STR
6 HP, 10 STR, 10 DEX, 15 WIL, freezing touch (d6)
- Spirits of the dead usually preoccupied with an obsession from their time alive.
- Immune to most forms of damage, only suscetible to magic and holy water.
- Posession: One target must save WIL or be posessed, being controlled by the ghost until it’s somehow driven off (this add is from cairn srd)
7 HP, 2 Armor, STR 12, 10 DEX, 10 WIL, bite (d8)
- A hardshell insect used as a beast of burden
9 HP, 10 STR, 12 DEX, 10 WIL, peck and talons (d8+d6)
- Known to steal small cattle, their primary prey is the valley’s tartoises. There are tales of ancient peoples using them as steeds
- Attracted to shiny things
4 HP, 8 STR, 12 DEX, 8 WIL, dagger (d6) or sling (d4)
- Small, grotesque humanoids with skin in earthly tones of green, brown, and grey.
- Avoids combat, only attacking when in advantage, using hit-and-run tactics.
- Sometimes are found using dire wolves as mounts
HP 12 , 14 STR, 11 DEX, 15 WIL Armor 1, detachment, bite (d12) or 2 claws (d8+d8)
- Rare, amphibious, leathery-skinned mud wyrms. As cruel and clever as their more repitlian relatives.
- Steam Breath: The dragon breathes a massive cone of steaming air dealing 12 damage (no roll) to all caught, the flame ignores and destroys any mundane armor. It needs a short rest before being able to do this again
- If PC takes STR damage from steam breath and survives, his skins harden becomes resistant to high temperature
HP 5, 10 STR, 10 DEX, 12 WIL, spear (d6)
- Mysterious humanoid mushrooms
- They communicate with each other telepatically
- Spore cloud: 1d4 damage and causes coughing for 1 turn
5 HP, 12 STR, 10 DEX, 10 WIL, 2 fist (d8+d8)
4 HP, STR 10, DEX 10, WIL 10, bite (d6)
- Large bloodsucking insects
5 HP, 10 STR, 13 DEX, 10 WIL, stab (1d6)
- Piercing and slashing weapon attacks against it are impaired
5 HP, STR 11, DEX 11, WIL 10, bite (d6)
- Climb walls
- Web: DEX save or get stuck in a web
- Silent: if not spotted they suprise the party
8 HP, 2 Armor, 10 STR, 6 DEX, 10 WIL, 2 fist (d6+d6)
- Large cave-dwelling creatures with rock-like skin, attracked to heat and repelled by the cold
- Fire/heat attacks are impaired
- Ice/cold attack are enhanced
5 HP, 2 Armor, STR 10, DEX 4, WIL 12, bite (d10)
- Roam the valley, grazing on various flora
- Sufficiently large to ride but very slow and too stubborn to tame
3 HP, 10 STR, 12 DEX, 10 WIL, bite (d6)
- Roam the valley in packs
- Allegedly related to coyotes
5 HP, 8 STR, 12 DEX, 8 WIL, bite (1d6) or Rot Blast (d6)
- A goblin who got into necromancy making pacts with dead gods
- Loves painting despite not being very good at it
- Spells: Create unlife (spell n. 212), Speak with dead (Bulwark can speak with dead bodies)
12 HP, 1 Armor, 14 STR, 12 DEX, 16 WIL, bite (d6) or stab (d8)
- Vastion was passing through the valley many years ago and stayed after falling in love with a beautiful rare flower. Devoted to gardening and wish they could feel the sun again, like their beloved flowers.
- Regeneration: A damaged vampire regains 6 HP when it bites a target that has blood. If killed, it becomes a cloud of gas and retreats to its coffin, reforming at the next nightfall. Can only be killed if exposed to sunlight or if the coffin is destroyed.
- Critical Damage: The vampire drains the targets’s essence, dealing d12 damage to WIL. If the target reaches 0 WIL this way, it dies and is raised as a thrall of the vampire
- Can turn into a bat
- Spells: Charm, Passive Invisibility (spell n. 451)
6 HP, 12 STR, 10 DEX, 8 WIL, bite and stab (d6+d8)
- The Coyote Soldiers’ Leader. He fears the Outpost will lead to law in the valley. He (and his soldiers) base their traveler robbing operation out of an old abandoned keep.
10 HP, STR 10, DEX 10, WIL 10, 1 shock+1 bite (d6+d6)
- A trickster from the fae world that Sunclair trapped using magical items he found in the old Keep
- Ratzin, like most fae, seemingly delights mostly in pranks and chaos
- Spells: Passive Invisibility (spell n. 451), Teleport, Telekinesis
5 HP, STR 10, DEX 10, WIL 10, bite (d6)
- She keeps to herself in the swamp but sells visitors potions
- Spells: Sleep, Teleport