A Man on the Road
- Based on the original work by Ian Yusem.
- Thanks to Kevin Hopf for this conversion.
7 HP, 3 Armor, 18 STR, 16 DEX, 18 WIL
- Hard to Kill: Falls unconscious for 1d6 rounds upon receiving critical damage, then rises with 5 less STR than his previous maximum (surprising anyone looting his corpse) unless finished off (see Executions Confounded).
7 HP, 1 Armor, 12 STR, 10 DEX, 10 WIL, hooves (1d8+1d8)
His Weapon of Choice
- Saber (1d8, 60 ft. charge doubles damage)
- Greatsword (1d10)
- Foes entering melee take 1d4 STR damage
- Long Knife (1d6, ignores armor) & Buckler (1d2, poisoned)
- Poison: Slow death in 1d4 days.
- Barbed-Bolt Crossbow (1d6, 1d4 and bleeding when bolt removed)
- Bleeding - 1d3 STR damage each turn until stopped.
- Flaming Oil Flasks (1d8, burning)
- Burning: 1d8 STR damage over two rounds.
- Ceremonial Sword (1d8, shatters on a 1)
- Shatter: 1d4 blast damage
- Daggers (d4+d4+d4)
- Unarmed - (1d4)
- Critical damage: Make a STR save or die.
His Underhanded Tactics (#6)
Targets eyes, throat, groin. Bites with canine ferocity (d6, as extra attack).