- Copy the following template when submitting an adventure to the Cairn website.
- Please follow the Style Guide for the text of the conversion.
- The file should be written in Markdown. The filename should be lowercase, and use the *.md suffix (example: cool-adventure.md).
- Make sure the add the “front matter” at the top of the file (the parts starting with the
---at the beginning) or the submission won’t work. For an example, see here (raw text here).
- Adventure submissions should always credit the author of the work as well as the name of the person converting the work.
- Please link to the author, as well as the adventure and (if you’re comfortable with it) your own website or contact.
- If possible, ask for the author’s permission. If not, that’s OK! We don’t generally need it, but it’s great to have.
--- layout: default parent: Conversions grand_parent: Adventures title: Adventure Title nav_exclude: true search_exclude: true --- # Adventure Title - Based on the [original work](link-to-game-page) by Author Name](link-to-author-site). - Conversion by [Your Name](link to your contact on the web] ## General Notes - Put any notes on the conversion here! - You can list monsters & NPCs separately or by the location they can be found ## Monsters or NPCs ### Monster Name Monster 1 - Monster special (critical damage, abilities) - More monster specials, etc. ## Locations ### Location A #### Weird thing 1 - Notes on weird thing 1
Note that the “nav_exclude” and “search_exclude” directives in the Front Matter are for staging purposes only; when the conversion is “complete” they can be removed.