- Copy the following template when submitting an adventure to the Cairn website.
- Please follow the Style Guide for the text of the conversion.
- The file should be written in Markdown. The filename should be lowercase, and use the *.md suffix (example: cool-adventure.md).
- Make sure the add the “front matter” at the top of the file (the parts starting with the
--- at the beginning) or the submission won’t work. For an example, see here (raw text here).
- Adventure submissions should always credit the author of the work as well as the name of the person converting the work.
- Please link to the author, as well as the adventure and (if you’re comfortable with it) your own website or contact.
- If possible, ask for the author’s permission. If not, that’s OK! We don’t generally need it, but it’s great to have.
title: [Adventure Title]
# Adventure Title
- Based on the [original work](link-to-game-page) by Author Name](link-to-author-site).
- Conversion by [Your Name](link to your contact on the web]
## General Notes
- Put any notes on the conversion here!
- You can list monsters & NPCs separately or by the location they can be found
## Monsters or NPCs
### Monster Name
- Monster special (critical damage, abilities)
- More monster specials, etc.
### Location A
#### Weird thing 1
- Notes on weird thing 1