Circle of Wolves
Wyrtung the Mad
3 HP, 15 WIL, fists (d4)
- Bears the wolf mark.
5 HP, 1 Armor, 14 STR, 9 DEX, 8 WIL, axe or spear (d8)
- Highly resistant to cold.
3 HP, 11 STR, 8 DEX, 13 WIL, staff (d6+d6)
- Junior star-seers able to see three heartbeats into the future.
- Cannot be surprised: always goes before PCs on the first round.
9 HP, 2 Armor, 12 STR, 14 DEX, 11 WIL, vorpal blade (d8)
- Wears star-metal armor.
6 HP, 2 Armor, 14 STR, 9 DEX, 13 WIL, dual maces (d8+d8)
- Wears hydra-skin armor.
5 HP, 11 STR, 12 DEX, 12 WIL, scarab of extortion (d8, star metal)
- Scarab can transform into a living metal creature once (causes fatigue).
8 HP, 10 STR, 15 DEX, 9 WIL, sling staff (d6+d6, silver bullets)
- Wears a cloak of invisibility.
4 HP, 11 STR, 8 DEX, 13 WIL, trained fists (d6)
- A confessor-acolyte, is starblind but sees three heartbeats into the future.
- She fights unarmed, but alarmingly well.
Hyngran of the Leádstæf (wolf form)
12 HP, 15 STR, 16 DEX, 6 WIL, claws or bite (d8+d8)
- Critical damage: target bears the wolf mark and is seriously injured/out of combat.
- If Hyngran is defeated in wolf form the spirit is expelled; the victim awakens with their injuries.
- A killing blow with a silver weapon or immersion in lava will destroy the spirit forever, as well as its victim.
Blazing Fissure (Corpse)
- Scale mail (3 Armor)
- Silver buckle (50gp)
- Star metal bastard sword (d8, two-handed: d10, bulky).
Hermit’s Cave (Wrapped in Bedroll)
- Vinteralf dagger made of star metal (d6 ignores non-metal armor)