Something Stinks In Stilton
- I’ve put monster, hazard, and magic conversions into the location where they appear in the adventure.
4 normal bandits
- 4 HP, 1 Armor, 11 STR, 14 DEX, 12 WIL, short sword (d8) leather armor
- 7 HP, 1 Armor, 15 STR, 9 DEX, 8 WIL, fists (d6)
The Bell Inn
Effects of consuming the Cheese (may occur in other areas as well)
- Make a STR save or roll a d6 on the chart on pp 27-28 of the adventure. On a 6 the character’s STR raises by 2 and their WIL drops by 2.
- 7 HP, 1 Armor, 15 STR, 9 DEX, 8 WIL, fists (d6) wears the Cowbell
- Any PC wearing the cowbell is affected per the notes on p 29 of the adventure. If they try to remove it, they must make a WIL save or be affected per the table on p 29.
Effects of consuming the Milk (may occur in other areas as well)
- STR raises by 5 and WIL drops by 5 for 1d6 hours, make an STR save or the effects are permanent.
1) Entering the Basement
- Make a DEX save or set off the alarm
3) The Hallway
- Create Cow Beast: Turns the target into a cow-beast abomination
4) The Cow Pens
- 7 HP, 1 Armor, 15 STR, 9 DEX, 8 WIL, hooves/hands (d4) Heals 1d4 STR every 5 turns
6) The Library
- 1 HP, 4 STR, 9 DEX, 8 WIL, bite (d4)
8) The Arch
Effects of the Arch
- Magic Dampener will temporarily dispel the effect of the arch, but the victim must make a WIL save every turn or revert to its cow form.
Effect Destroying of the Arch
- Anyone present must make a WIL save or die. Succeeding on the save leaves them at 1 WIL until they recover.
9) The Beast
Daisy the Beast-Cow
- 9 HP, 2 Armor, 17 STR, 9 DEX, 8 WIL, fists (d8+d8) Heals 1d4 STR every 5 turns If the characters eat any meat from Daisy, make a STR save or have visions of her life for the next 2d6 weeks.